CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Would you freak out?

I almost did. Almost called the cops and thought I was going to be on the news about one of those parents. OK maybe not one of those parents (don't really know what kind of parents those are), but I do tend to freak out really easily; first thing that popped in my head was that I was going to charged with kidnapping and his mother would be on the news freaking out. (See how my mind works?)

Andrew finally convince a little boy to come home with him today. His name was Alex (how ironic, I think). He didn't know how to pronounce his last name correctly. Couldn't tell me his phone number. Could only tell the street name, no number and his mother first name. I call the school, but NO answer. (Not helping my panic mode.) So, I called bus transportation. They help a lot. The finally got a hold of the bus driver, who actually saw Andrew and Alex take off toward our house. She couldn't get to them in time to stop Alex. She did drive down my street, but by then the boys where already in the house and she didn't know our house #. After 10 minutes of being on the phone, the bus came down the street again and I talked to the driver. She told me since day one that Andrew was trying to convince Alex to come to our house and Alex was agreeing with it. She said they were both in on it. When Alex got on the bus, I did hear her say "wait until I tell your mom". I really wish parents did what I did. Put some contact info in the back pack. Just in cases like this.

Andrew and Alexis were pretty excited about this week. Andrew was happy to start school and Alexis was happy to go back to Marixa's. Alexis was a little sad when we left Andrew at the bus stop but got all giddy when I told her we were going to Marixa's.

Xander is little stinker pot. (that's his nickname for now). Wants to be held all the time and for some reason only by me, unless he's at the sitters and doesn't want to sleep in his bed. Wants to always sleep on me, but he starting to sleep for six hours at night now, but that depends on when I feed him last and how much.

That is about it for now. I do have pictures but I post them next time.

0 comments: