CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Slacker....Lazy.....Tired.....Sloth......

That is what you could call me for the month of September. I was just right down lazy and tired. Roland worked the whole month of September doing overtime at work. 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week. Even though he worked all the overtime, I felt like a single parent. I'm glad I'm not but I give high praise to the men and women that are single parents. I told Roland, he couldn't leave or die on me. Roland told me that he wouldn't and that I can't do the same. At least we agree on that.
Other than that, Miss Alexis has finally got use to Andrew going to school. Now when the bus pulls up, she's says bye bye and starts playing with the window. She can make it go up and down with her foot. She loves it. Her and Andrew have window races when they're together, but I have the last laugh since I can lock the windows from up front. Andrew is doing really well in school. Roland and I have a teacher conference on Oct. 10th and I've gotten a report that Andrew's English and math are right on track. I guess holding him back a year was a good thing.

In other news:
Roland no longer has to work overtime anymore :)!! The kids and I are so happy.
I'm still working at Alderson & Associates, It will be one year in November. What a shock to me and I'm sure to my family that I've kept it for so long. Last couple of years, I only held a job for about three months, but I guess finally getting the hours I want to work helps as well.
My allergies have been extremely bad the last couple of months. My eyes are the worse. They itch, then turn red and then I look the "red eye monster" I've been double dosing on my over the counter allergy medicine and that isn't even working anymore. My doctor has referred me to an allergist, and I had an appointment today, but had to cancel that because he was running late and I had Miss Alexis with me and she was getting upset the there at the office. So I rescheduled for a later date. I'll have to go another three days without any allergy pills (not like they were working in the first place.)

Other news:
Roland and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary on September 30th. (Boy it's been that long? Where has the time gone?) Roland bought me some flowers and a card (which was hilarious, I'm sure my neighbor thought I was losing my mind or going bonkers in the car, that is where I reading it.)

Here are the flowers:


Here is the card (If you can't read it, read the at the bottom of the picture)


"It's our anniversary and I don't where to begin to tell you how much I love you."


".....but I've narrowed it down to either the bedroom or the shower! Happy Anniversary!!"

Now you see why I was laughing in my car.

Here was Roland and I eight years ago:

And here we are now:

and of course Andrew wasn't smiling, even though we told him to smile!

OH by the way.....
We did receive your postcards, Nana and Poppy. Andrew loves getting mail in the mailbox, Alexis doesn't quite understand, but she will when she older. I did get the kids costumes this year. At least Andrew decided not to go as a paper bag this year (even though that would have been the easiest and cheapest costume ever!) Andrew is going be a green skeleton and Miss Alexis is going to be Supergirl. Andrew already wants to wear his costume, but I won't let him, I don't want little girl be freaked out. The kids will be able to wear their costume on Oct. 7th. That is "National Night Out" and it's on our street this year. I will be providing a BBQ pit and a table and maybe some food, but I was told that kids are welcome to wear their costumes, I'll let every one know how that goes and how little girl takes to Andrew's costume.

0 comments: