CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Don't YOU sit in my Spot!!

HA, HA stole mommy's sitting spot. That is a favorite game to play in this house. If you get up from where you are sitting, you'll lose it. The game is that if you were sitting in your "spot" or just where you happen to be sitting at the time and get up, you just might happen to lose it. Sometimes I'm in the master bedroom watching TV on my couch, and I get up to go the kitchen for a drink. Well the kids happen to be in the living room and they see me going in the kitchen. Andrew and Alexis won't do anything until I walk out of the kitchen but as soon as I do, they start running (and giggling along the way) in front of me and RUN to the bedroom. I know where they are going, my couch, (my SPOT on the couch, you know, a favorite spot- like where you want to sit or what side of the bed you want to sleep on). Along the way to the bedroom, I keep saying, "You better not sit in my spot" over and over again. Both the kids are screaming (like something or someone is chasing them), laughing or just taunting you saying, "I'm going to sit in your spot" (Just Andrew since Miss Alexis can't speak very well, but you know what her little scream means). That is one of the favorite game is in the house is. Here are a couple of picture of the kid's in my spot:

Can't you tell they're just excited about being in my spot!!

Let's just say I think I have the GOOFIEST kids in the world, BUT man do I love it!!!!!

0 comments: