CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 3, 2009

Update

Well I had my doctor's appt. this past Wednesday. Everything looks fine. Instead of being two bigger, now Alex is only one week bigger. Roland guesses that Alex was doing a growth spurt. I did do my third diabetes test last week as well. Should get the results by the end of the next week. I did however forgo any trips to the hospital within the last two weeks. I'm happy about that. I did talk to my doctor about being Alex being big. She said she not going to worry about that until I'm full term, which means when I'm nine months which is two weeks and that is when I go back to the doctors again. And probably I will get check to see if I'm dilated and all that other stuff. And then we really get to talk about inducing labor if Alex is big, but she said we'd do an ultrasound first, just to see how big he is. My doctor did recommend a maternity belt, which helps support the weight of the baby, since I told her that sometimes there is a lot of discomfort and on the day I saw her I felt a lot of pressure down in my pelvis. I will be looking into that, since standing at work is not working at all. I even hate getting up from my chair. I don't have any pictures to post, sorry just haven't been in the mood to take pictures.

0 comments: