CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Sick Children =(

Well it's that time of year for children to get sick. Andrew and Alexis are both sick. Andrew has Strep and fever. Alexis has the beginnings for thrush but not full blown thrush. It could be caused by her pacifier (yes, she still has them, my fault, but we have taken them away) but the doctor said it is could be caused by her using her inhaler of albuterol (for her coughing). All she has to do is drink water after every treatment, but just in case I still have to bleach everything she eats and drinks from. I do have to watch Alexis though, since Strep is contagious, she might catch it. She already has fluid in her ear, but its not infected. By my luck, it will get infected next week.

I do have a doctor's appointments for a baby check up. I will update everyone on that.

0 comments: