CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

Happy Birthday to Me!! Yes, it's my birthday. I'm 33 today. What else is there to say? Nothing much. For my birthday, Roland got me a set of really nice jewelry. And he knew what I wanted too. This past Tuesday we went to the Shops at La Cantera. The really nice looking mall over by 1604 and I-10. I hit some kind a critter (think it was a coyote) with my car on the way there, but it did get up and run away. Roland glasses broke and the only one hour place he could find was at this mall. It's really nice, looks like a small town. Since we had to wait for the glasses to be made, we went and looked around. Very nice shops and it's not that crowded when you go past 7 p.m. That was a plus. Andrew and Alexis could just run around and ahead of us and I could still see them. The kids had a blast. We only went into a couple of shops. One was were you make teddy bears (forgot the name of the store) It was a pretty cute store. We thought of letting the kids do it, but I wanted an outfit that you could dress the teddy bear in, but they didn't have it. (Texas Aggie outfit, but they did have Spurs outfit). Found some outfits that I thought Sheldon would like: A police uniform and an Army one. =) The other store was a jewelry store (of course!) I found two pieces of jewelry I liked. One was like over $800 dollars (that was without the discount they were having) I said "I don't think so" but the ring was more for an anniversary than anything. Roland said maybe for our 10 year would be good. He could save up for that ring. The second was this ring. I found I picture of it, but the one Roland bought me was in gold: (couldn't find a picture of one in gold)

Here is the necklace:

The earrings look like the necklace and they dangle. I won't wear the earring as much as I do as my little ones I wear all the time, I'm afraid they'll break apart. I will only wear them on special occasion, like tomorrow when we meet Nana and Poppy at Applebee's tomorrow. (Love the small ribs, think they're called riblets. A co-worker of mine said they came from rabbits. I laughed and hit him as well for that comment.)
We got turned around at the mall or at least I did when leaving for the car. I couldn't remember where I parked the car. (my bad) Should have taken a left instead of right when we came across the cross section, but we finally found the right parking lot. At least I remembered at what light pole I parked at. Roland went back the next day and bought the jewelry for my birthday. I wanted my birthday gift before Saturday. Which I did. Another thing I look forward to on my birthday is Ken and Patty (my brother and his wife) calling me and singing Happy Birthday to me over the phone. I missed it since I was in church having bible study, but I did listen to it when I got home. It always makes me SMILE!!! =) Thanks you guys!! Love and miss you guys! See you whenever you come into town. Well that is it for this year. Time for bed. I may still be the baby of my family, but I certainly don't feel like the baby anymore. Miss those days of me being a brat to my older siblings. Oh wait a minute, I'm still the brat. I don't think I'll every grow out of that! HA!!! Love to all my siblings, my mother, to Beth, who takes care of her and to everyone else. Night Night!

0 comments: