CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Doctor's Appt. and Kid Update

Well I had my second doctor's appt. today. The baby's heartbeat is at 157 beats per minute. Extremely good. Next month we get to find out the sex of the baby. (Hurray!) Everything that is happening to me is expected. The extreme dry lips (drink more water she says, I've been drinking more water than I have to and have to pee every 30 minutes and the baby isn't even pressing on my bladder yet.) The headaches (more than ever). Being tired (that was to be expected). And now sometimes blurry vision, things just get a little fuzzy, but I'm not getting dizzy (doc said that is because I'm tired) but she said everything that is happening is ok. I don't remember this in my first two pregnancies.

As for the kids, they got to go back to school today (Alexis - home daycare center). They were very happy about it. I hope they are finally over everything that is out there they catch.

0 comments: