CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

1st Doctor's Appt & more

Well, I had my 1st doctor's appointment. It's official, I'm pregnant. Well that is how the doctor put it.

She's come in the room and tells me that they were going to make this pregnancy official. I said "Like the pregnancy test, the nausea I'm having, and sore breast didn't make it official?" The doctor's wants to do a ultrasound (this ultrasound is completely different than having one the regular way, if you don't know what I mean e-mail me and I'll tell you, I just don't feel comfortable posting it on my blog), so the picture shows the baby and it's only one (Hurray! Had a dream that I had twins and my previous wish of having twins didn't come true. Yes at one time I wanted twins, a boy and a girl.) The baby has a good heartbeat and everything looks normal. Tomorrow I go and get some more testing done. At least I only work half day on Friday, but that does cut into my nap time =(

My next doctors appointment is in February and the one in March, we will get the know the sex of the baby. Roland and I want another boy. I have been thinking of names, but Roland really wants to use the name we had chosen before we knew we were having Miss Alexis. The name we were thinking of (if it is a boy) is Roland Alexander Blackwell (Yes, another 'A' name). We're think of shortening it to 'Lex' or 'Xander'. I want to add the name Matthew to it as well (right after the first name), but I think Roland going to fight me on that. He wants to know why I want to use the name Matthew. Why Not? I don't think there is anything wrong with the name Matthew.
And if we have another girl, we haven't even started looking into names. I would really like to look at both our family's tree. Anybody got one ? I would just like to get an idea on names.

Here are some Christmas Pictures:


This picture was taking up at Nana & Poppy's house.


Ha! I guess I should have fixed my pictures first, then posted. But I have the perfect excuse:

I'm tired, nausea, boobs hurt, head hurts - oh yeah - The JOYS of being pregnant. NOT!!

I will post more Christmas Pics later.


0 comments: