CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Pics and an update

Just some pics and an update:

I finally got my picture of my kids and my mother. HURRAY!!! =)

Aren't they cute?


Just goofing around.

Having fun with stickers:


On Saturday I found the house a little to quite. So I went looking around and this is why I found it so quite:

Don't you just love sleeping kids? I know I DO!!! =)

Here is one of Gizmo:

Every time I see Gizmo lounging like this, I keeping thinking I need to put a beer in front of him. But of course if I leave the room, I'm sure Gizmo would follow. (Well most of time he does, he's kinda my shadow and sometimes a shadow I don't want.) For some reason Gizmo has been doing something new. He gives me little love bites and they're only on my arm when I'm trying to take a nap or when I'm trying to go to sleep at night. I do have to watch him, if I don't give him some lovings he starts going for my face. (Is it because I'm pregnant or he thinks I don't pay enough attention to him? Yeah right, we play with the laser light every night before going to bed. He never gave me love bites when I was pregnant with Alexis.)

Other updates: Well I'm 6 months pregnant now and my next door neighbor asked if I was having twins. (Am I that big? I do feel big.) I was having braxton hicks contractions the other day, and while walking around the house, Andrew asked why I was holding my belly. I told him it felt heavy. Would you believe that Andrew started to hold my belly for me.
Alexis likes to tickle my belly. I ask her if she's tickling the baby. She says "yes".
I go to the doctor on Thursday for my diabetes test (that is where they make you drink something really yucky, you try drinking a cold flat drink with a lot of sugar in it) =(

Roland is helping train new employees at work, but they are at code "orange" at USAA, means everyone stay on the phone. Some training.

Well things at my work improved over the last week. We hired a new Admin. Asst. to come in the afternoon, but I found out today that she's not coming at all. She told the bosses "it's to hectic" HA!! No one has seen hectic like today. Two sets of project with lots of specifications (with a lot of edits, in which I only receive last Thursday and today) that had to go out today at 100% (100% means: all drawings should be finished and edits done as well) I didn't get to the printing but I had some help from the guys in the office. Oh and I found out that I got a raise today too! Surprise for me! Roland said "They really don't want you to quit do they?" I said "Guess Not."
Hopefully it's enough to pay for two kids in day care, because I really don't want to quit. I love the hours and now I really love the pay!!!

0 comments: