CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's an ALIEN....no it's just Alexander.

Well here are the first official pictures of Alexander before his official arrival.


If that isn't alien looking, then I don't know what is.
Just kidding, that's just Alexander looking at us and waving.
How cute is that?!



This is the side view of him.


This would be the picture of his butt, legs and his feet crossed.

Can you guess what you are looking at?
If you guessed a foot, you are correct.

AND MY FAVORITE:

This is what Andrew said when he saw this: "that is the baby sticking it's tongue out at us".
In fact it's the turtle sign.

Well I'm half way there. 20 more weeks to go. I already feel him kicking. Except for when I want for the kids or for Roland to feel. He's active in the morning when I'm at work. And after lunch is when I don't really want to get up and move around. My stomach just feels really contracted. No, I'm not having contractions, just contracted and really tight.
Well that is about it for now. Will give more baby updates when I get closer to my due date.

0 comments: