CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's Official

It's official.. it's a BOY!!! We got our sonogram today. Both Andrew and Alexis got to go with us. Andrew thought it was neat. He thought the turtle sign we saw was the baby sticking it's tongue out at us. LOL We have decided not to tell him what it really was. We'll wait until he's a little older. Everything looks great except the baby is little big (by four days). I just told the doctor that "then the baby will by born on my sister's birthday, Aug. 11th instead of the 14th". She said "babies comes when they want" I laugh and said "I know.", but if the baby comes on the 11th, it will be a lot easier to remember birthday's. =)

I think we have decided on a name, it's most likely going to be Roland Alexander. But Roland is considering the name Matthew Alexander. Roland is determined that the baby will not have four names (like what I was considering: Roland Matthew Alexander Blackwell.)

The baby has finally shifted off my sciatic nerve. Alex was pressing on nerve on they right side. DAMN did it hurt a lot. Kinda sucked when I was at work. I couldn't run to the phone when the it rang when I was at the copier. I had to be careful when I did pivots. Now I just try to turn my whole body in alignment instead of pivoting. Now occasionally my butt muscle just hurts, like it's sore from doing some exercise, but that a lot better than limping in pain and keeping curse word from coming out of mouth.

Well that is about it. I do have sonogram pictures, I'll see if I can get them on disk, I just don't know how well the pictures will come out.

0 comments: